Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Inch by inch, we crawled...

Awesome! Glad to see it finally in portal :) I was hoping it wouldn't be another project left for dead.

It's a very hard decision, but for co, I'm going to go with the one I've liked the longest which would be TOAS's piece.

Good job everyone! I know that some of them are older and don't represent the level you're at now (what with this being near 4 years old), but it all looks fantastic, nice work.

Also, the credits amuse me.

BoMToons responds:

This almost died, then it didn't.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Fantastic job everyone!

Was I really the last one to get in? Wow, I'm glad then that I did :D Thanks Luis

Each year this tour gets better and better, both the art, and the culminating project. This year's is very nice, very clean, with great graphics. The game was fun too ;D

Luis, if you ever need help with any of the work, just give me a yell and I'd be glad to help out! Great work everybody!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awsome Game!

.. but with the new frame rate, on my computer, everything is moving at lightspeed, and it's hard to keep up.
The new frame rate is good, but hard for the people with fast and new computers

Other than that, wicked game!

Blue Midget Stalker Blue Midget Stalker

that was fun!

it may be simple, but for a simple person like me it was very enjoyable! the little people are so kawaii! i love the women and the buggy, it was funny the way they screamed. at first i didnt know what to shoot until it came up saying -100points... oops! hehe, maybe you could add mad cows you have to shoot down! that would be funny! keep up the good work!

Kill the Crazy Frog v2 Kill the Crazy Frog v2

that was hilarious

for me that was quite fun, great idea, and hillarious song! lol, i lose just to listen to it sometimes.. or maybe thats just because im a freak lol