Empty Lands: Empty House Empty Lands: Empty House

Wow..

This was... well... hmm. How do you put something like this into words? In its chaos, there still remains continuity. It's so... disjointed? that it blends together.

This is a difficult review to type. I'm not really sure what to say, but I am satisfied. You have produced a mind provoking story that I'm sure will not be forgotten anytime soon.

Bravo.

(Of course, I could be looking at it entirely wrong, and this may just be blibber blabber. In that case, boo hiss. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case)

Session Session

Soo..

Ok, so I was watching this, and all I could think was, "Jerk. I was gonna use that audio for something eventually.. even though this flash is good..." But as I watched on I was intriqued.

I enjoyed the style you chose to use. I thought the blood was a tad too bright red, but otherwise fit the idea. I also enjoyed the concept.

When it first started, I thought my computer was going buggy, but then I realized it was how you made it. I thought that was pretty clever. It's good, a bit short, but good.

And to top it all off, when I went to fiven it, I realized who made it. None other than my fellow animator Kuoke. Congrats on daily fourth and front page (how I found it). Hope to see some more soon!

Kuoke responds:

Fancy seeing you here Tem, thanks for the vote/review.
=D

Turista Turista

Exquisite

Fantastic! Your use of vectors and photographs was great. The audio was really nice too.

This, to me, seems like a professional movie that you would find on a tourist website. It awakens a person's thirst to see the world. It would be nice to see what else you have that you unfortunately could not include.

The main reason for my writing of this review was the third segment. It's the perfect example of how the United States acts. It gave me chills.

Overall, great work! If I would change anything, I would add a scene select, but it's not absolutely necessary. Good job.
-Tem

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Inch by inch, we crawled...

Awesome! Glad to see it finally in portal :) I was hoping it wouldn't be another project left for dead.

It's a very hard decision, but for co, I'm going to go with the one I've liked the longest which would be TOAS's piece.

Good job everyone! I know that some of them are older and don't represent the level you're at now (what with this being near 4 years old), but it all looks fantastic, nice work.

Also, the credits amuse me.

BoMToons responds:

This almost died, then it didn't.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Fantastic job everyone!

Was I really the last one to get in? Wow, I'm glad then that I did :D Thanks Luis

Each year this tour gets better and better, both the art, and the culminating project. This year's is very nice, very clean, with great graphics. The game was fun too ;D

Luis, if you ever need help with any of the work, just give me a yell and I'd be glad to help out! Great work everybody!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awsome Game!

.. but with the new frame rate, on my computer, everything is moving at lightspeed, and it's hard to keep up.
The new frame rate is good, but hard for the people with fast and new computers

Other than that, wicked game!

The Last Night on Earth The Last Night on Earth

Very emotional

You have a very nice piece here. Very emotional as well.

If I might make a suggestion though, I'm not sure if it's just the program you're using, but when the upper strings are playing to compliment the cello, I think that they should decrescendo instead of crescendoing and then just stopping. I hope that makes sense XD It just kind of takes away the overall effect.

Nice work ^_^

MusicalRocky responds:

Yeah, I see what you mean there. However, having the strings fading like that is REALLY typical of sad pieces, and I try to stay away from the norm in my compositions. Well, the strings are crescendoing, but the cutoffs make it more unpredictable (though the notes last the same length in each measure). But anyway, it would have a softer sound with the fade; I did consider it. I just decided against it : D Thanks for pointing that out though.

Glad you enjoyed the piece.

Rocky

Failed Love Failed Love

Superb

I adore piano music, and you pulled this one off great.
Everything is in order amazingly, the pianos, fortes, ect. The chords are great.
To be honest, I dont personally know about piano music, only listen to it. But you have yourself a superior piece!

I cant wait to hear more from you.

Oreo Phantom Oreo Phantom

wow

that was really good, i dont have too much suggestions, but i really like it right now! keep up the good work. i hope to see it finished soon! i gave it a five :P

Star Valkyrie Star Valkyrie

Hmm...

I think it was the robot gladiator one.. or something. Something to do with robots and destruction

AwesomeSaurus responds:

Yeah, can't really put my finger on it either, maybe robot chicks or something. Either way it was one of the few chows I did.